Thursday, March 19, 2009

To D.C. and Back Again!


First of all, Zach’s wedding was so beautiful and so much fun. My mom posted a ton of photos on picasa which you can view by clicking here. After the wedding and some much needed time with my family, I headed off to D.C. for the Interview (Oral Examination) for the U.S. Foreign Service. I scored a 5 out of 6 on the exam, but needed a 5.25 to pass. So, if I still want to do the foreign service, i have start the application process again and all that. We’ll see. Meanwhile, I am back in Thailand and busy with the beginning of summer courses at HELP! Things here are great, but a little hot (113 degrees yesterday). That’s the new for now!

Love,
Nina

p.s. apologies to those I didn’t get to see on my trip, time was too short...Next time, I promise.

No comments: